Wednesday, August 03, 2005

My Furtive Bunny

This is a splash shot of my bunny sneaking furtively into my room trying to sniff out my legs.







My bunny is perpetually on heat.
He needs to hump someone
and that person has gotta be me.
I tried convincing mum to get him a companion
but mum thinks female bunny will die of exhaustion.
So, Bunny lurks furtively around me all the time
pounces *literally* on any opportunity to hump my legs.
Why my legs? I wonder.
In my desperate attempt to be enlightened
I carried out a random search on Google,
keying in the words "Bunnies on heat"
not anticipating the implications of that phrase.
That led to topics like bunnies with heat stroke,
and "bunnies" that you would love to stroke, of course...
SO i proceeded on to a more specific search,
keying in "Bunnies humping legs"
What was i thinking? MAN!
But i was rewarded...
though the very first result was a sex story by the same title?!!?
describing some couple's animalistic deed.

Reason why bunnies hump:
An intact male rabbit may hump his owner's leg, arm, or anything within reach. A humping toy
may be provided to alleviate some of these sexual frustrations. A recommended "humping toy"
is a fleece stuffed dog toy. These are machine washable and are available in the dog toy area of most pet stores.

Whoa! The latter part is SO NOT TRUE!!!
Cos i let bunny try humping....

















But he was not even a wee bit interested. I even rubbed it against my leg, or my arm (where bunny positions himself for his humping session) to entice him.

Finally, i will just end off with this really cool article, generated from the search as well. Read the full article if you have the time, it had me laughing damn hard.

A few nights ago, I was sleeping. (I've slept since then, of course. Stay with me, people). A few nights ago I was sleeping, and the Bunny was out and about. I awoke at about two, as usual, to see the bunny on my arm. Was he shaking? Was he cold? Wait …

Was he humping my arm?

I'm afraid so.

For full effect, please picture a cute little gray bunny straddling an arm and gyrating at an incredibly high rate. The bunny's expression is identical to every bunny you've ever seen — big blank eyes, nose going up-down, up-down. I used to imagine that a bunny's inner monologue, when not contemplating pellets, was "up-down, up-down." Now, I'm pretty sure it's "Man, that dude has a really hot arm."

Perhaps the worst thing about the whole situation is that I thought we were friends. I thought that he trusted me, and respected me as an owner and caregiver. But how can you respect someone after you hump their arm?

This is a question I've put to the Bunny. "How can you respect someone after you hump their arm?" His response has been to calmly eat pellets, staring right at me, right through my jacket sleeves.

"Bunnies are all about violation."

This person had a bunny blog too, which he killed off (maybe after the violation) haha...

I still love my bunny though.