just for her littlest pampered daughter, ME.
You see, someone at her workplace
who used to supply clothes for TANGS,
is now trying to sell away her "supply"
at dirt cheap price.
I think she has a website online too.
You are about to witness me in my "super model" mode again.
Aiya, I'm a girl lah... what to do? I'm VAIN. Ok i admit.
It's quite pretty for dinners. I think i've not complemented it well lah... cos i have a straight figure. No waist!
Mum satiates me... she bought me two! HAiz...
This is the purple one... The bust looks kinda saggy.. .cos it's not been filled up yet ... haha...
These dresses were selling for $99 whopping bucks at TANGS! I wouldn't buy it lor...
But Mum bought them at a tiny sum of $20 bucks i think! There's even a price tag for proof.
This pink top is like clubbing wear... haha ... though i would never have bought something like this... cos it enhances my flabs. But again... who cares... it's dirt cheap... so mum bought it...
P.S. Jie... you want any? Mum says she can get some more. Eh.. .alternatively you can squeeze into mine... :)
Now all i need are just some weddings to attend...