Loads of assignments... cramming deadlines to meet
upcoming tests...
i'm downing potent amounts of coffee everyday
and leading an extremely unsatisfied life now
I'm beginning to realise i'm an extreme escapist.
faced with a hiccup in my microlesson, i mull
till i sleep and wake up to the same old problem
and the vicious cycle starts all over again
With that, a discovery i made
that troubled sleep results in dreams of varied sorts
I shall remember to blog some of them
whilst they're still fresh in the memory some time
Now, moving on to the more "interesting" bits
(promised myself that i wasn't going to blog all these down,
cos it'll ruin my already tarnished reputation,
but i just had to remind myself of my stupidity) hence,....
Surviving on a staple diet of instant noodles these days,
a minor accident occured on Saturday while cooking my favorite
Spicy mushroom flavored SHIN noodles
There i was happily bending over to observe my boiling yummy noodles
ready to be served piping steamy hot...
when i smelt a "chao ta" (charred) smell.
Stupidly, i thought... "Shit... something must have caught fire"
Looked around.. and finally it dawned on me that it was my hair...
yes... the ends of my hair got themselves fried
it was pretty amusing as i ran to douse my head under the running tap
and attempted to salvage the ends of my hair
by snipping the curly strands away
Err... anyway my hair still looks perfectly fine
In case you're wondering what's left of it.
The next incident may just make you wanna lose your appetite
so DO NOT read before lunchtime or after a heavy meal... SO...
Then... a few hours ago i discovered where this revolting
puke inducing smell was coming from in my room
You see... My room is in a state of mess... (it always is when i'm studying)
I call it the "CHAOS THEORY" which states that
Order can only be found in chaos i.e. I work better in the midst of chaos
I can find my belongings or things more easily amidst chaos...
Ok ... so back to the story...
There was this really foul-smelling, odorous scent
emitting from some part of my room
for the past few days.. .
It was first brought to my attention by RIC...
when he mentioned that my room reeked of something
Then... i couldn't exactly pinpoint it to anything
so i ignored him and went on breathing the precious air in my room
A few days later... the smell became more apparent
so I decided to sniff it out
I sniffed everywhere... my wardrobe... my bed... my desk...
but still no clues...
Then i decided to move my bed aside
and HORROR of HORRORS....
I found 2 ROTTING SIEW MAI(s) ( as in dimsum )
THIS HAS GOTTA BE THE MOST DISGUSTING SIDE OF ME
i've ever revealed on my blog
so i won't blame you if you decide after reading this blog
to sever all ties with me
I STILL LOVE YOU...
despite having slept with 2 ROTTING SIEW MAI(s) in my room for nearly 1 week
(cos they were left over from breakfast before church last Sunday)
YEAH it's damn disgusting i know...
But i totally forgot all about "them" till i smelt them
Well... wait till you hear worse stories about my sister's
rotting plants, food... etc
She'll definitely understand this episode real well
and even if YOU don't love me or wanna befriend me
after reading this...
I know Jie will still love me :p
Tonight i'm gonna sleep in peace..
maybe i'll dream of this siew mai and fat cha shao bao
seeking revenge
Man... i really need to drink less coffee...
btw... tonight i can finally breathe fresh air