Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The Passing Curse of the Wandflower

7 reasons why i think i was "arrowed" to do this
1. I appear to have nothing better to do
2. Lil' loves me :)
3. I've been updating my blog too often
4. Lil' thinks 1 essay, 1 lesson plan, 1 PBL microlesson and 1 Ed-psych presentation's not enough to keep me occupied :)
5. I have been conveniently picked (like lottery)
6. Lil' thinks she doesn't know me well enough
7. Lil's a KPO :)

7 things that scare me
1. death and hell
2. losing my loved ones
3. speaking in front of a huge audience
4. horror movies
5. loneliness
6. contracting a terminal illness
7. lizards, frogs and birds

7 things I like the most
1. playing the keys
2. brown eyes on my baby
3. taking pictures of myself haha
4. big teddy bear hugs from my baby (not as RA as Lil')
5. pretty sparkly things like diamonds, precious stones, stars, lights...
6. bunnies, doggies, cats... i.e. furry pets
7. spending time with my jie (not arranged in hierarchical order ok.. )

7 important things in my room
1. my smelly shippo
2. my ibook
3. my radio
4. my aircon
5. my wardrobe
6. my bed
7. my yellow walls

7 random facts about me
1. I have near perfect pitch :) *smug*
2. I regretted my wasted days at NYGH and for entering SAJC because of a huge crush on a guy from SAS. If i could choose again, i would be a very different person today.
3. I have never eaten a BIG MAC.
4. I hate hum sup lohs who try to chat me up (too)... esp. when they're older than my dad.
5. I was a prefect in Primary 5, until my classmate instigated me to throw a water bomb at a fellow classmate, i was stripped off my duties in Primary 6
6. I am an extremly emotional escapist. I cried my way through every episode of "Stairway to Heaven" and gave up watching from Episode 10 onwards because i knew the ending was going to be tragic.
7. I did only one Humanities Subject in Secondary School and that was Lit. I literally breathed, eat and shitted Lit all the way from secondary to Uni.

7 things I plan to do before I die
1. Get my driving license.
2. Get married and have children.
3. Teach English in Japan.
4. Save lots of money.
5. Transform lives of students who've crossed my path.
6. Learn to be independent.
7. Be contented.

7 things I can do
1. smile even though i feel so shitty inside (borrowed from Lil')
2. blush in 0.5 seconds (another one)
3. play the keys by ear.
4. skip forward, backward, criss crossed styles, turn the rope twice on one jump
5. speak, write and read basic japanese (Big deal .. :p)
6. talk to a complete stranger
7. tie a knot in a cherry's stem with my tongue.

7 things I can't do
1. split.
2. sit and reach.
3. eat alone at a foodcourt or coffeeshop.
4. speak and play the piano at the same time.
5. swim in any strokes, except breast stroke
6. keep my room tidy
7. drive

7 things i say the most
1. yawn.
2. i love you.
3. i miss you.
4. errrr....
5. headache... stomach pain...
6. i'm going to die... goodbye cruel world
7. whatever.

7 celeb crushes (even more embarassing ones than yours lil')
1. Aaron Kwok (HAHA .. .my sis and i would fight over whether Leon Lai or AK's better)
2. Jimmy Lin (HAHAHAHA AK's protege)
3. Tommy Page (Shoulder to cry on)
4. Abbas Saad (woo hoo...)
5. Sorimachi (GTO)
6. Stairway to Heaven Korean Hunk
7. Jude Law

7 people who will have to do this (eh.. this blog private leh...)
1 - 7 anyone who might be reading this...
but compulsory for Sockies and Mich.
Hahaha.. .beware the curse......