Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooo
I AM SO HAPPY *yelpy yippie*cos'
I AM finally going to PERTH
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is crazy... and might sound like a damned moutain tortoise
but pampered ol' me has never gone on a solo plane flight before
HAHAHA... that explains why i'm in a state of euphoria now
almost on the brink of lunacy i suppose
Let me see... how many times have i taken a plane... hmmm...
1) To Phuket with parents when i was 12
2) To Sabah with church friends when i was 16 or 17 (can't remember)
3) To HongKong with parents and jie when i was 18
4) To Phuket (again) with parents and jie when i was 21
5) To Sydney with church friends when i was 22
6) To Japan with Uni mateys when i was 22
7) To Bangkok with boss (Mr Ito) when i was 23
so i haven't really been on a plane much, really
less than 10 times!!!
I'm flying off on the 17th of Nov
by Qantas... (another first time)
and when i arrive, i'll be in good hands
Before that... BACK TO REALITY...
assignments assignments assignments... . and ....
I AM NOW A DECLARED BANKRUPT!
don't ask me out, if you do just give me a treat :)