Thursday, September 08, 2005

my head aches

Finally done with my educational psychology presentation,
heave a thousand sighs of relief *phew*phew*phew*
I'm grinning from ear to ear because i was praised
*yeah* i'm arrogant. little miss stuck up
but all that hard work has finally paid off and i'm just glad.

I'm still down with that nagging headache
and it's killing me, nearly.
I can't wait to bade farewell to the last of my assignments
but that would mean "Practicuum, here i come!"
which is gonna be even more demanding than now.
(Lil' ... i'm so envious)

Tomorrow's gonna be an english test,
and i'm not nearly half prepared for it.
Hopefully, i'll get through it without much difficulty.

Tonight, there's gonna be a gathering of sorts
and somehow i'm supposed to be there.
much as i really wish to be there,
i don't really wanna be there too.
I know, i'm confused.
But, it's just the thought of facing someone
raking up the old skeletons in my closet.
it's painful.
Why can't we go back to the way we were before?

Just glad that Jie's coming over tonight
i love her to bits.

Gotta head back to school now for GESL meeting.
till my head gets clearer.
I miss ya bits.