Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I am Her

Hijacking on a series of blogs titled "I am ....."
My very own very short version, here goes.....

I am Her

I am that girl who wants to be a woman
I am that woman who wants to be a girl

I am that student who dragged her feet to school
I am not going to be the teacher who will make you drag your feet to school

I am that daughter who did you proud when i made the nation's 10% for SAP
I am that daughter who disappointed you on many occasions you were called in by teachers and principals.

I am that sister who took you for granted when you were my sister
I am that sister who misses you more than ever now that you're someone else's wife

I am that friend whom you might have lost
I am that friend who might have incidentally lost you

I am that girlfriend you foolishly fell in love with
I am that girlfriend who has foolishly fallen in love with you

I am that girlfriend who is waiting for your return everyday
I am that girlfriend who may never be

I am her.