Thursday, June 09, 2005

Bummer

I woke up at 2:30pm yesterday, definitely a record breaker man!
This explains why i'm still up at this ungodly hour, blogging myself to sleep
I actually miss going to school
Oh god, am I abnormal or what?
Holidays are the most boring time of the year (i know some of you are so going to kill me)
and i'm not fully utilising my time.

Remedials

I am having remedial with my PRC student at 11:00am today
My greatest fear now is that i will do a 2:30pm again
Gosh, i sure hope i can wake up on time
Set my alarm clock to 9:00am, i'll procrastinate for 30mins
by 9:30am i should be in the bathroom and by 10:00am i should be out of house
i'm left with approximately 9 hours of sleep now
but i'm still wide awake
Seriously, this PRC student of mine can't write for nuts
I have no idea what i'm going to do with her during remedial
the plan is to make her write on any topic she wishes to
and start the "diagnosis" from there
English is such a difficult subject to teach
I can't even claim mastery of it
Sometimes i wonder how qualified i am to teach
Well, take a look at my student's blog (T class)
you will be appalled by their standard of "Engrish"
I am mortified all the time

Miserably Me
A sense of emptiness overwhelms me
Mum's leaving for Hongkong to join Daddy today at 16:05
I'm going to send her off at the airport
When she leaves, i'll be left home alone with Ric and his PW (prospective wife)
Absolutely dreadful
*sulk*

To add to that,
I am still waiting for Say's sms
*yawn*
Eversince we watched Madagascar together
He has never resembled a lemur more
than on this night