Tuesday, July 27, 2004

An action that requires minimum effort
Smile
Been told i've got a nice one
a twinkle in the eye
slight dimpled left cheek
thin lips wide apart
gap in the teeth revealed
tongue occasionally trying to hide gap
lines formed around the eyes (mum thinks they are wrinkles)
I love smiling
if there was only one thing i was good at
it'd be smiling my way to anyone's heart

I must belong to the two extreme ends of the emotional meter
Cos when i was young, i was always called "hum bao" (which means cry-baby in cantonese)
whenever ric sang "Raindrops keep falling on my head..." when i'm on the verge of tears
My tear ducts are like dams released
Sometimes i wonder if that's the reason why i have such big eyebags
Love, people
I used to cry about the most
Somehow, i seem to have stopped crying over the years
maybe i've grown colder
My heart hardens when it hurts

I smile more than i cry now
to hide my tears i smile
I'll smile for you if you want me to
if it makes you happy
I'll do just that so you'll know that everything is fine
Make me cry, so i know that i care about you
Yet i wish you would make me smile forever
Would you?