10 Things I Miss About You... Already..
1. I miss the way you call me hunnie.. *pause* (though now you call me babie more often)
2. I miss looking into your big brown eyes.
3. I miss the way you sing along to the radio while you're cruising down the highway
4. ... and the way you bop you head along ... HAHA!
5. I miss looking at the way you sniff at frog like you're high on drugs.
6. I miss having you carry me across the breadth of the bed. HAHA! *cheap thrill*
7. I miss asking you silly questions and waiting for your answers.
8. I miss the way you make eating Instant Noodles seem like a luxury meal.
9. I miss you hugging me and telling me "I Love You" when i least expect it.
10. Most of all... I miss everything about You!!!
- Letters to You -