Spewings by Paul Tung Zhihong
Nothing is too difficult to learn as long as you have the time, interest and put in the effort. In most occasions you tend to have two out of the three. Sometimes you need a fourth element called money.
The more i love u the more i think of u; the more i think of u the more i miss u; the more i miss u the more i love u; that's why i can't stop loving u
The more you know, you will realise there are no simple or easy answers to problems. This is something that everyone knows. But when faced with a problem, people tend to look for a simple solution. Thus to make an abnormal return, you have to think out-of-the-box. Again this is something that everyone knows but does not or can't do, thus it definitely pays to do so.
There's no easy money in the financial markets. But this doesn't mean quick money doesn't exist.
I don't understand the material because I understand the material.
There's no easy money in the financial markets. But this doesn't mean quick money doesn't exist.
I don't understand the material because I understand the material.
my silent wonder
you are