Saturday, August 02, 2008

Project Life: Phase 1 - A Perfect Fit

It's been a long time since i've updated because life has fallen into a lull lately waiting for my bond to end. I am suffocating from the tremendous amount of stress and responsibilities, stuck in a rut, biding my time away.

Maybe nothing is of great significance these days, except for the overwhelming pressures and scathing hatred i have for school. Nothing... even watching planes fly past the Esplanade bridge, winning a silver at National Band Competition, playing with the little nephew... extraordinary.

Today, i guess is an EXTRAODINARY day. A day to BLOG about. A day that will make the rest of my life (at least till JUNE 2009) more bearable. It is the DAY that i know marks the first step of our commitment. Ours seems like a really long project, a process that we are taking forever to complete. That's what it is... isn't it? A life-time project. One that we are embarking on now. I want to say a big thank you for giving me the most beautiful gift ever.

It was love at first sight when i saw you. The Gabrielle Diamond in Heart Shape. I knew it was meant to be when i saw it at the display window, then loudly pronouncing to my mum and sis that i will have this as my engagement ring. Cliched as it may sound, we went it, slipped it on and it fit just like perfect. I loved it right from the beginning.

The same way i felt about you that night we met when you were bobbing your head to the music. If i could start all over again, i would never change a thing. I love you. My Perfect Fit.


- Letters to You -